BOOTLEG Chuckwagon Smoked Meatloaf Recipe
BOOTLEG Chuckwagon smoked meatloaf seasoned with Outlaw Surf & Turf. We created a sweet heat glaze made from 8 ingredients, including Rum Runner 6 and Barrelhouse Blend.
2 LB. 80/20 beef
1 LB. ground breakfast sausage
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 jalapeno, chopped, seeds removed
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup Outlaw Surf & Turf
1/2 cup cream
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 cup agave
1.5 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 TB. ketchup
1 TB. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. Rum Runner 6
1/2 tsp. Barrelhouse Blend
1 tsp. Chipotle
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Mix glaze ingredients together and set aside.
2. Mix all meatloaf ingredients together.
3. Heat smoker to 260 degrees.
4. Cover 11 x 14 baking pan with parchment paper and evenly spread meatloaf mixture onto it.
5. Put a light coat of the glaze over the meat.
6. Roll up meat like a jelly roll, keeping it as tight as possible.
7. Put on smoker.
8. Every 30 minutes, brush more glaze on the meatloaf until the temperature reaches 160 degrees (approx. 2 hours).
9. Pull meatloaf from the smoker. Cover with tin foil to rest for 15 minutes.
10. Pour rest of the glaze on and serve.