Bootleggers Chili - chili samples given in store demonstrations recipe
Several customers asked for the exact chili recipe used in the Bootleg chili demonstrations offered in stores. Here it is! For another option, check out another Bootlegger chili recipe version on the website as well.
- 4 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 3 Tablespoons of the Bootleg Rum Runner 6
- 2 Tablespoons Bootleg Barrelhouse Blend
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (optional). Used in store chili demo.
- 5 cans chili style beans (15 oz.)
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans (15 oz.)
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with fire roasted garlic (14.5 oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis (14.5 oz.)
- 1 32 oz. beef broth
- 2 white onions
- 1 green bell pepper
This recipe is for a 20 QT pot. Add all ingredients in pot. Stir and bring to a boil and reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally for a few hours. A half batch will fit in a crock pot. Put all ingredients in a crock pot for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.