BOOTLEGGERS Chili - chili samples given in store demonstrations recipe
Several customers asked for the exact chili recipe used in the BOOTLEG chili demonstrations offered in stores. Here it is!
A healthy, flavorful chili, seasoned with the 2 BOOTLEG low-sodium spices. BOOTLEG Barrelhouse Blend includes cumin and coriander as well as other complimentary spices that adds the Southwest flavors. BOOTLEG Rum Runner 6 adds the heat and unique flavors from 6 chilis. For another chili option, check out another BOOTLEGGER chili recipe.
- 4 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 3 Tablespoons of the BOOTLEG Rum Runner 6
- 2 Tablespoons BOOTLEG Barrelhouse Blend
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (optional). Used in store chili demo.
- 5 cans chili style beans (15 oz.)
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans (15 oz.)
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with fire roasted garlic (14.5 oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis (14.5 oz.)
- 1 32 oz. beef broth
- 2 white onions
- 1 green bell pepper
This recipe is for a 20 QT pot. Add all ingredients in pot. Stir and bring to a boil and reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally for a few hours. A half batch will fit in a crock pot. Put all ingredients in a crock pot for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Want more recipe inspiration? Check out other BOOTLEG spice recipes.