Rum Runner 6 shrimp and scallop pasta with creamy red sauce
BOOTLEG Rum Runner 6 shrimp and scallop pasta with a spicy, creamy red sauce that will make you wish you had more!! Flavorful seafood dish with the Rum Runner 6 heat.
1 lb. shrimp
1/2 lb. scallops
8 oz. wheat angel hair pasta
2 tbs. butter
1/8 cup diced onion
2 cloves diced garlic
16 oz. favorite red pasta sauce
1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
2 tsp. Rum Runner 6
1. Coat shrimp and scallops with Rum Runner 6 and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
3. In pan, add butter, onion, and garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and scallops. Cook 2 minutes per side. Set aside on plate.
5. Add red sauce and 1/2 and 1/2 to pan until hot.
6. Roll pasta in sauce and put on serving plates.
7. Divide shrimp and scallops and place on serving plates.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Serve.
Want more recipe inspiration? Check out other BOOTLEG spice recipes.